Fulltiltforum.com Table .10/.25 NLHE 10:05 PM CST
Starting Balance $70.04 Ending 61.64 -8.40
Nothing really much to report here, I play about 5 orbits and really didn't see a hand until this one came up.
Full Tilt Poker Game #338249192: Table FullTiltForum.com - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:32:31 ET - 2005/12/15
Seat 1: Deemon ($15.25), is sitting out
Seat 2: I_B_Freaky ($31.85)
Seat 3: khanwoman ($9.55), is sitting out
Seat 4: CailtyssRulien ($24.15)
Seat 5: ColdE ($9.50)
Seat 6: HideUreChips ($23.15)
Seat 7: boilerbirds ($23.90)
Seat 8: youWILLmuck ($16.50)
Seat 9: toppy 26 ($18.35)
I_B_Freaky posts the small blind of $0.10
CailtyssRulien posts the big blind of $0.25
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [9c 9h]
ColdE raises to $1
HideUreChips folds
boilerbirds folds
youWILLmuck folds
toppy 26 calls $1
I_B_Freaky folds
CailtyssRulien folds
*** FLOP *** [8c Ts Ks]
ColdE bets $1.50
toppy 26 raises to $8.50
ColdE: wow
ColdE: that's a huge raise
ColdE: I have to call it because of that
ColdE has 15 seconds left to act
ColdE calls $7, and is all in
toppy 26 shows [Jh Kc]
ColdE shows [9c 9h]
ColdE: nh
*** TURN *** [8c Ts Ks] [8d]
*** RIVER *** [8c Ts Ks 8d] [Ac]
toppy 26 shows two pair, Kings and Eights
ColdE shows two pair, Nines and Eights
toppy 26 wins the pot ($18.40) with two pair, Kings and Eights
ColdE is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $19.35 | Rake $0.95
Board: [8c Ts Ks 8d Ac]
Seat 1: Deemon is sitting out
Seat 2: I_B_Freaky (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: khanwoman is sitting out
Seat 4: CailtyssRulien (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 5: ColdE showed [9c 9h] and lost with two pair, Nines and Eights
Seat 6: HideUreChips didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: boilerbirds didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: youWILLmuck didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: toppy 26 (button) showed [Jh Kc] and won ($18.40) with two pair, Kings and Eights
Honestly I messed this one up pretty good. Prolly because I hadn't seen a hand, I overplayed this by coming in for a raise UTG. When the flop came out and he reraised me all-in, I knew he didn't like his hand, he wanted to push me out. The problem is I didn't think of how many hands he could be unhappy with in this situation such as KJ, that still beat me. In all honestly the only hand I was worried about him having was AK, and I knew he didn't have that because of the all-in reraise. What I should have realized is that at limits this low a lot of players will be in there with less than premium hands, even facing an UTG raise. He was protecting a hand he wasn't happy with, but just because he wasn't happy with it doesn't mean it didn't have me killed. I skipped a step in my thought process and it cost me.
- Huck


3 Comments:
Something about your "Wow thats a big bet! Now I have to call." mentality worries me a bit.
IM FAMOUS!!
Wow, call a huge raise with 3rd pair. What's your name again? I'ma add you to my buddy list.
Post a Comment
<< Home