1/2 Limit
Ok, so I wanted to play some live poker tonight but I called the Empress and their card room was closed... WTF? So I can home and decided to play some 1/2 online... fun times. Overall I think I had a pretty damn good session here are some of my favorite hands... names have been changed to protect the ignorant
My thoughts in Blue, my opponents' thoughts in Red
Full Tilt Poker Game #359417062: Table Pilot - $1/$2 - Limit Hold'em - 21:52:13 ET - 2005/12/29
Seat 1: WaldoMH ($49.50)
Seat 2: Seat 2 ($18.50)
Seat 3: MARCUCCI ($56.25)
Seat 4: JasperToo ($48.50)
Seat 5: jwb1948 ($82.25)
Seat 6: obigh ($9.50)
Seat 8: ColdE ($12)
Seat 9: Seat 9 ($49.25)
MARCUCCI posts the small blind of $0.50
JasperToo posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [9c Ac] Well, if I'm comin in...
jwb1948 folds
obigh folds
I might as well...
ColdE raises to $2
Seat 9 has 15 seconds left to act
Seat 9 calls $2
WaldoMH folds
Seat 2 calls $2
MARCUCCI folds
JasperToo folds
*** FLOP *** [5c 6d Td]
ColdE bets $1 Well since I raised, I might as well...
Seat 9 folds
Seat 2 raises to $2
Sure, let's see a card, who knows why?
ColdE calls $1
*** TURN *** [5c 6d Td] [9h] I don't even know how to explain this but when the 9 hits, I know I'm fuckin HUGE
ColdE bets $2 HUGE dammit!
Seat 2 raises to $4 You're full of shit
ColdE raises to $6 Yes, but you're more full of shit
Seat 2 calls $2 Oops
*** RIVER *** [5c 6d Td 9h] [6h]
ColdE bets $2, and is all in
Seat 2 has 15 seconds left to act I know I'm fucked but I feel strangely compelled to call...
Tetra sits down
Seat 2 calls $2 So I will
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ColdE shows [9c Ac] (two pair, Nines and Sixes) ah... ah... ah... PWNED
Tetra adds $60
Seat 2 mucks
ColdE wins the pot ($26.50) with two pair, Nines and Sixes and throws up The Roc
Okay this one was another fun one... once again, My thoughts in Blue, my opponents' thoughts in Red... sensing a pattern?
Full Tilt Poker Game #359548914: Table Pilot - $1/$2 - Limit Hold'em - 23:10:58 ET - 2005/12/29
Seat 1: OneTrueRock ($31.75)
Seat 2: Acronym ($58)
Seat 3: SS Senra ($24.75)
Seat 4: jitterbug200 ($23.75)
Seat 5: 89thKey ($89)
Seat 6: lazydays ($34)
Seat 7: ColdE ($19)
Seat 8: Seat 8 ($33.75)
Seat 9: bigstar80 ($21)
ColdE posts the small blind of $0.50
Seat 8 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [Kd 2h]
bigstar80 folds
OneTrueRock folds
Acronym folds
SS Senra folds
jitterbug200 folds
89thKey folds
lazydays folds
ColdE raises to $2 Unopened pot, K2 > Q7, I'm raising, you gonna be cool or be stubborn?
Seat 8 calls $1 I'ma be stubborn...
... FINE... have it your way...
*** FLOP *** [4s Qc 5h]
ColdE bets $1 You give up yet?
Seat 8 raises to $2 I think you're full of shit...
ColdE calls $1 I may be but that's ok...
*** TURN *** [4s Qc 5h] [2s]
ColdE checks Because you're defending your blind...
Seat 8 bets $2 Yeah I am
ColdE raises to $4 And I'm gonna check raise you because A)I think I might be good
B) I might actually get you to think I woke up to a hand in the sb, and my personal favorite...
C) I want you to all of the sudden stop and be all like "Oh fuck..."
Seat 8 calls $2 Oh fuck...
*** RIVER *** [4s Qc 5h 2s] [Ad] Double fuck
ColdE bets $2 ... and this should ABOUT DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...
Seat 8 folds WOOT
Uncalled bet of $2 returned to ColdE
ColdE mucks
ColdE wins the pot ($15.25)
This one was by far my favorite of the session...
Full Tilt Poker Game #359581275: Table Paper Flower - $1/$2 - Limit Hold'em - 23:29:19 ET - 2005/12/29
Seat 1: JasperToo ($50.25)
Seat 2: mstrader ($50), is sitting out
Seat 3: WaldoMH ($24.50)
Seat 4: itlkeep ($22)
Seat 5: ColdE ($39.50)
Seat 6: LEMONJOHN ($52)
Seat 7: Seat 7 ($52.25)
Seat 8: Aggieboy93 ($54)
Seat 9: Metal1 ($31.50)
Aggieboy93 posts the small blind of $0.50
Metal1 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #7
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [6h Ah]
JasperToo folds
WaldoMH folds
itlkeep calls $1
ColdE calls $1 I'll take one cheap flop and a side of fries please...
LEMONJOHN folds
Seat 7 raises to $2 Son of a...
Aggieboy93 folds
Metal1 calls $1
itlkeep calls $1
ColdE calls $1 well shit, it's one bet to me and I'm sooooooooo sooted right now baby, you have no idea... c'mere...
*** FLOP *** [9c As oooooo 8d]
Metal1 checks
itlkeep checks
ColdE bets $1 well hell let's see how we're living while it's cheap
Seat 7 calls $1 hmmm... interesting... trapping?
Metal1 calls $1
itlkeep folds
*** TURN *** [9c As 8d] [5d]
Metal1 checks
ColdE bets $2 one more time for good luck...
Seat 7 calls $2 Ooooooooooooooooooooh, now I get it, the poor bastard has Kings!
Metal1 folds
*** RIVER *** [9c As 8d 5d] [2d]
ColdE bets $2 bet bet bet
Seat 7 calls $2 call call call
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ColdE shows [6h Ah] (a pair of Aces) pwned pwned pwned
Seat 7 mucks
ColdE wins the pot ($18.75) with a pair of Aces
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $19.50 Rake $0.75
Board: [9c As 8d 5d 2d]
Seat 1: JasperToo didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: mstrader is sitting out
Seat 3: WaldoMH didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: itlkeep folded on the Flop
Seat 5: ColdE showed [6h Ah] and won ($18.75) with a pair of Aces
Seat 6: LEMONJOHN didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: Seat 7 (button) mucked [Qh Qs] - a pair of Queens DAMMIT, I WAS SO CLOSE!
Seat 8: Aggieboy93 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 9: Metal1 (big blind) folded on the Turn
That's pretty much it for now.
BR: $159, +$55 WOOT.
- Huck


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home