Mid Session Post - cause it was just that special
OK, so I figure what good is this damn thing if I can't stroke myself every once in a while for making a really good play? So I was stuck a little bit on tonight's session and tried to play some .25/.50 NL shorthanded. I was sitting at the table, which seemed pretty aggressive, when this hand came up.

Full Tilt Poker Game #344979378: Table Stewart (6 max) - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:09:21 ET - 2005/12/20
Seat 1: ColdE ($28.75)
Seat 2: chip_eater111 ($36.55)
Seat 3: Fullalove ($215.75)
Seat 4: Worsecase ($60.15)
Fullalove posts the small blind of $0.25
Worsecase posts the big blind of $0.50
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [5c 5d]
ColdE raises to $2
chip_eater111 folds
Fullalove calls $1.75
Worsecase calls $1.50
*** FLOP *** [3s 3c Jc]
Fullalove checks
Worsecase bets $6
ColdE calls $6
Fullalove folds
*** TURN *** [3s 3c Jc] [6s]
Worsecase bets $20.75
ColdE calls $20.75, and is all in
Worsecase shows [Ac Tc]
ColdE shows [5c 5d]
*** RIVER *** [3s 3c Jc 6s] [2s]
Worsecase shows a pair of Threes
ColdE shows two pair, Fives and Threes
ColdE wins the pot ($57.50) with two pair, Fives and Threes
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $59.50 Rake $2
Board: [3s 3c Jc 6s 2s]
Seat 1: ColdE showed [5c 5d] and won ($57.50) with two pair, Fives and Threes
Seat 2: chip_eater111 (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: Fullalove (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 4: Worsecase (big blind) showed [Ac Tc] and lost with a pair of Threes
Ok, now when he bet out on the flop, I knew he didn't hit a 3, duh. When he bet out on the turn, I decided he couldn't have a jack either and here's my rationale: By smooth calling on the flop, I was repping a pair over the board. If he did have a jack, I figured that my smooth call of such a large bet on the flop would have to look like a trap. When he bet out on the turn for the rest of his stack it just didn't make sense. If he had a three, or two jacks he would prolly check the turn and hope that I bet at it, he pretty much has to after I smooth call such a huge bet. If he only had a Jack, I just don't see him moving in, it's too wild of a play with that hand even for this table, once again after I smooth call such a huge bet on the flop. Granted I didnt' put him on the draw, basically I put him on nothing, with which one card left to come was close enough. The funny part was after the hand was over this guy accused me of being lucky. Yes, he's so right. Honestly, I didn't make a read. Really, I just like calling off the rest of my chips when I think I'm drawing at two outs... IS THIS GUY HIGH? If he wants to sit around thinking that the only reason he lost that hand is because I'm some donk who can't lay wired 5's that's cool, maybe he'll continue playing like an open fucking book. Also, note the name of the player sitting to my immediate left.
- Huck


1 Comments:
Huck, that screenshot is too damn small to read!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home