12/31/05 Late Afternoon Session
BR down to 169... lame, here's some hands.
Full Tilt Poker Game #362325441: Table Buffalo - $1/$2 - Limit Hold'em - 18:58:31 ET - 2005/12/31
Seat 1: ColdE ($10.50)
Seat 2: cavalizer ($49)
Seat 3: jwb1948 ($60)
Seat 4: scottspence ($16)
Seat 5: gueromo ($15.75)
Seat 6: contourrob ($27.25)
Seat 7: poppacoach ($22.75)
Seat 8: UNCCwill ($46)
Seat 9: Peastew ($11)
cavalizer posts the small blind of $0.50
jwb1948 posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [Ad Qs]
scottspence calls $1
gueromo calls $1
contourrob calls $1
poppacoach calls $1
UNCCwill folds
Peastew calls $1
ColdE raises to $2
cavalizer calls $1.50
jwb1948 calls $1
scottspence calls $1
gueromo calls $1
contourrob calls $1
poppacoach calls $1
Peastew calls $1
*** FLOP *** [Kd Js 4d]
cavalizer checks
jwb1948 bets $1
scottspence calls $1
gueromo calls $1
contourrob calls $1
poppacoach raises to $2
Peastew folds
ColdE calls $2
cavalizer folds
jwb1948 calls $1
scottspence calls $1
gueromo calls $1
contourrob calls $1
*** TURN *** [Kd Js 4d] [9d]
jwb1948 checks
scottspence checks
gueromo checks
contourrob checks
poppacoach bets $2
ColdE calls $2
jwb1948 folds
scottspence folds
gueromo calls $2
contourrob calls $2
*** RIVER *** [Kd Js 4d 9d] [Qd]
Peastew adds $2.75
gueromo checks
contourrob checks
poppacoach checks
ColdE bets $2
gueromo calls $2
contourrob folds
poppacoach calls $2
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ColdE shows [Ad Qs] (a flush, Ace high)
gueromo shows [Jd 6s] (a flush, King high)
jwb1948 is feeling happy
poppacoach shows [9c Kc] (two pair, Kings and Nines)
ColdE wins the pot ($41) with a flush, Ace high
*** SUMMARY ***
My call on the flop here may have been questionable, calling two bets cold, but the way I saw it, this pot was going to end up being pretty big because of the way the betting was going. I figured if I hit my A, I would be good not to mention the two backdoor nut draws I had.
Full Tilt Poker Game #362313309: Table Pilot - $1/$2 - Limit Hold'em - 18:49:19 ET - 2005/12/31
Seat 1: ColdE ($20)
Seat 2: behemoth ($52)
Seat 3: fishinggolf ($14.50)
Seat 4: lakeoplaya ($7)
Seat 5: Patioman101 ($43.50)
Seat 6: LEMONJOHN ($75.50)
Seat 8: mjw75 ($60.50)
Seat 9: pscam10 ($75.50)
pscam10 posts the small blind of $0.50
ColdE posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #8
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [6h Ad]
behemoth folds
absolutpkr sits down
fishinggolf calls $1
absolutpkr adds $160.50
lakeoplaya calls $1
Patioman101 folds
LEMONJOHN folds
mjw75 folds
pscam10 folds
ColdE checks
*** FLOP *** [Qh Ac As]
ColdE bets $1
fishinggolf calls $1
lakeoplaya calls $1
*** TURN *** [Qh Ac As] [6s]
ColdE checks I totally missed a bet here, recently I've started slowplaying hands in limit, which is a horrible habit I need to break.
fishinggolf checks
lakeoplaya checks
*** RIVER *** [Qh Ac As 6s] [3c]
ColdE bets $2
fishinggolf calls $2
lakeoplaya folds
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ColdE shows [6h Ad] (a full house, Aces full of Sixes)
fishinggolf mucks
ColdE wins the pot ($10) with a full house, Aces full of Sixes
Full Tilt Poker Game #362332005: Table Buffalo - $1/$2 - Limit Hold'em - 19:03:29 ET - 2005/12/31
Seat 1: ColdE ($42.50)
Seat 2: cavalizer ($47)
Seat 3: jwb1948 ($55.50)
Seat 4: scottspence ($23.25)
Seat 5: gueromo ($0), is sitting out
Seat 6: contourrob ($22.25)
Seat 7: poppacoach ($10.75)
Seat 8: UNCCwill ($46)
Seat 9: Qhloe ($43.25)
poppacoach posts the small blind of $0.50
UNCCwill posts the big blind of $1
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [9c 9h]
ColdE raises to $2
cavalizer calls $2
jwb1948 folds
scottspence folds
contourrob calls $2
poppacoach calls $1.50
UNCCwill calls $1
*** FLOP *** [2h 6h 3s]
poppacoach bets $1
UNCCwill raises to $2
ColdE raises to $3
cavalizer folds
contourrob folds
poppacoach raises to $4
UNCCwill calls $2
ColdE calls $1
*** TURN *** [2h 6h 3s] [4s]
poppacoach bets $2
UNCCwill calls $2
ColdE calls $2
*** RIVER *** [2h 6h 3s 4s] [3d]
poppacoach bets $2
UNCCwill calls $2
ColdE calls $2
*** SHOW DOWN ***
poppacoach shows [4d 5s] (a straight, Six high)
UNCCwill mucks
ColdE mucks
poppacoach wins the pot ($33) with a straight, Six high
I just plain fucked up here. I was two tabling at the time and was in two hands at once. When poppa capped on the flop I had a feeling he may be on 45 but for some reason I inexplicably decided to call him down anyway, probably due to distraction.
Happy New Year all, have a fun and safe last night of 2005.
- Huck


2 Comments:
What Sly said.
Oh, and I love hand histories, really, I do, but I come to Huck's blog for... HUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK because he's so darn funny. You're HH's with all kinds of crazy cool mark ups are great. Keep it up.
Sly, you've just given me a great idea for my next post. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home