Monday, January 02, 2006

Completely Bored...

Yeah, so I'm completely bored with Hold 'Em, it's official. In light of these recent developments, I've recently switched to playing limit omaha split ring games instead. I always have considered Omaha one of my best games. The thing is I used to hate fixed O/8 with a passion, probably from a lack of understanding of the game. Recently, possibly from playing more and more limit hold 'em in the past six months, I came to understand the game a lot better. At one time this game made my head hurt, but now I'm finidng it easier to figure out what redraws I have and what type of hands I should be playing to scoop pots. Anyway, long story short, I'm greatly enjoying the change of pace, as is my BR currently...

BR: $211

- Huck

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Steven said...

Say it's not so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home