1/17PM - 1/18 AM Recap
Played 1/2 LHE over two sessions, most of the time multi-tabling between 2-4 tables. I've pretty much decided that 3 tables is probably the most I can play at once and still play at a level close enough to optimal for me to find it acceptable. I managed to win a pretty nice pot with a TPTK with AJ, which suprised me since we were six handed to the flop with a raise preflop. Other than that the only real event was catching quads... twice... in an hour... and getting paid, I couldn't believe it...
The first time I was lucky enough to be in against a runner runner nut flush.
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [Qc Qs]
Ace0325 is feeling angry
BartKoozler folds
what333 calls $1
Ace0325 calls $1
DalHo raises to $2
Jro34 calls $1
PoKeR JiHaD sits down
ColdE raises to $3
PoKeR JiHaD adds $14
57Tbird folds
Marek13 folds
what333 folds
Ace0325 folds
DalHo calls $1
Jro34 calls $1
*** FLOP ***
[Qd 8c 7h]
DalHo checks
Jro34 checks
ColdE bets $1
DalHo calls $1
Ace0325 stands up
Jro34 folds
*** TURN ***
[Qd 8c 7h] [Qh]
jesse2004 sits down
DalHo checks
ColdE bets $2
DalHo calls $2
jesse2004 adds $20
*** RIVER ***
[Qd 8c 7h Qh] [5h]
DalHo checks
ColdE bets $2
DalHo raises to $4
ColdE raises to $6
DalHo raises to $8
ColdE calls $2
*** SHOW DOWN ***
DalHo shows [Kh Ah] (a flush, Ace high)
ColdE shows [Qc Qs] (four of a kind, Queens)
ColdE wins the pot ($33.50) with four of a kind, Queens

The second time I was up against a guy who felt like extremely over playing hooks. When I flopped top 2, I was still a little worried because of the preflop raises, but then it just kept getting better and better on every street, on the same table no less.
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to ColdE [Qd Kd]
DalHo calls $1
Jro34 calls $1
ColdE raises to $2
57Tbird folds
PoKeR JiHaD folds
Marek13 raises to $3
57Tbird adds $10
BassIsBumpin folds
what333 folds
jesse2004 calls $2
DalHo has 15 seconds left to act
DalHo calls $2
Jro34 calls $2
ColdE calls $1
*** FLOP ***
[Qc Ks Ts]
jesse2004 checks
DalHo checks
Jro34 checks
ColdE bets $1
Marek13 raises to $2
jesse2004 calls $2
DalHo folds
Jro34 folds
ColdE calls $1
*** TURN ***
[Qc Ks Ts] [Kc]
jesse2004 checks
ColdE checks
Marek13 bets $2
jesse2004 folds
ColdE raises to $4
Marek13 calls $2
*** RIVER ***
[Qc Ks Ts Kc] [Kh]
ColdE bets $2
Marek13 calls $2
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ColdE shows [Qd Kd] (four of a kind, Kings)
Marek13 mucks
ColdE wins the pot ($32.50) with four of a kind, Kings
Seat 4: Marek13 mucked [Jc Jd] - a full house, Kings full of Jacks
To be quite honest it's almost getting to the point where I'm really no longer comfortable posting my bankroll. In a couple posts, I will start giving session plus/minus figures but until then I'm just gonna let you guys know if I finished up or down.
Session: +
- Huck


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home