Getting Housed
Alright, I was feeling good, in a real good mood to play some poker, so I decided to play a little 5/10 fixed... a few hours later, I'm stuck $200. I really don't know what to say. I mean, was this outside my limits? Yeah it was. Was it a conscious decision? definitely. Did I play well? I think I did. The turn and river were really tough on me. I had wired kings one hand, which I lost a significant amount of money on when my opponent reraised on the turn with only a flush draw. My pair was over the board and I put him on a bluff so I reraised, he called and then hit on the river. I knew what he was on but had to pay him off, I was getting roughly 12 to 1. In another hand I had a pair of 99 on a board of Q9Q, I knew my opponent was on AK, so I got after him. He still stayed until the river and hit his A. Luckily I've over doubled my money on Absolute Poker, so as soon I as I get my 400 raked hands, I will moving that money back over to Full Tilt, but my BR is in the gutter right now compared to what it once was and I think after I qualify for Ironman tomorrow, I think a break is in order. I'm still on my game but pretty burned out, and it's starting to not be fun anymore. When it's not fun, there's no point to play, so I'ma take some time off.
- Huck


2 Comments:
8 days without an update WTFUX
Burn it down!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home